Accountant and the team are responsible for the financial management of National STD/AIDS Control Programme (NSACP) under the supervision of the director/NSACP. Financial management is done according to the circulars and regulations of the government of Sri Lanka (GoSL).
Scope of work
- To collaborate with senior management team (SMT) and other relevant authorities in the management of financial matters in the National STD/AIDS Control Programme.
- To prepare and make payments of personal emoluments like salaries, allowances, overtime, holiday payments and other recurrent expenditure.
- To maintain the financial systems and records as required by the financial regulations of GoSL.
- To manage procurement and provide technical assistance for supply and procurement of necessary items or services for the National STD/AIDS Control Programme within limits and according to processes as required by Ministry of Health (MoH) regulations.
- To maintain reliable records for reporting and auditing purposes.
- To maintain constant internal audits.
- To prepare and submit budget estimates and plans for the national STD/AIDS control programme.
- To supervise and monitor the quality of financial management of the National STD/AIDS Control Programme.
- To maintain stores and inventory within limits and according to the regulations of MoH.
- To manage the revenue received by the STD clinic.