Management of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Counselling services and health education for STI.
- Clinical services for diagnosis and management of STI.
- Screening for other STIs.
- Condom promotion.
- Partner management and follow up.
Laboratory Testing Services
- Pre and post-test counselling for HIV testing
- Screening and Confirmation of HIV infection
- Clinical assessment of PLHIV for treatment of opportunistic Infections and eligibility for ART
- Immunological assessment for eligibility for ART
- Provision of ART for adolescents, children adults and pregnant women
- Provision ART for Occupational Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV
- Provision of micro-nutrients for PLHIV
For Antenatal Mothers
- Screening antenatal mothers for syphilis & providing IEC material for education and awareness
- Screening for HIV at pilot sites
- Providing ART for positive mothers
For People living with HIV
- Providing counselling, treatment, care & support (including ART and management of OI)
- Monthly Nutritional package
- Family Planning service